Let’s revisit what I wanted to do in April shall we?
Follow my trainer’s eating plan at least 5 days a week.Not positive on this one, but I feel pretty confident with my eating lately. Set and stick to a work out schedule.Yes!
- Get back to running outside (shorter runs for the win!) Our weather has been rubbish so this has been a no, but I have been running.
SaveOpened a new CD this week! Read 2 new books - againMake that FOUR!
- Lose inches and weight. I measure on Wednesday and I’m confident that I’m down inches, but the damn scale is still a lying ass so that’s a no.
Get up every single time I get knocked down.Including yet another breakup this month and homegirl’s still kickin.
- Eat 3 servings of veggies a day every weekday
- Lose 6 inches
- Workout 5 days a week with 2 rest days
- Burn a minimum of 2500 calories a week working out
- Maintain 3 days a week with the trainer
- Read 2 new books
- Save! More!
- Roll with the punches, baby!